Recently I have talked about the easy ways to backup Gmail account; today we will see the solution for the different Gmail Sign In problems.
Most of the time Gmail login problems are arises either due to wrong url of Gmail or some local conflicts like internet connection.
What problems can arises during signing in to Gmail?
- Disturbed internet connection.
- Wrong url access of Gmail.
- While signing in to Gmail it keep displaying ‘Loading….’ Message
Second thing that we can do is cleaning up temporary files from our PC and to do so you need to clean your cache of browser or change the browser to login to Gmail.First of all if you are not able to login to Gmail account you need to check your internet connection and make sure it is working well because many times while working we are tempt to forget to check our Internet connection.
What URL should we use to sign in to Gmail?
Most of people use www.Gmail.com to login to Gmail though it is a universal url to sign in to Gmail, many time it does not respond and then we should have other url to access the Gmail sign in page. We gathered some alternative url for Gmail as follows:-
- https://www.gmail.com is most used url and it is a secure login page for Gmail.
- https://mail.google.com/mail is another secure url of Gmail.
- http://mail.google.com/mail/h is an url for the basic html version of Gmail and it is useful for slow internet connections.
- https://mail.google.com/mail/h is the same url for Gmail html mode but it comes in secure socket layer.
- http://m.gmail.com is the basic url and must work on almost all browser’s because it is wap version of G
- mail sign in page developed to login through mobile devices.
- https://mail.google.com/mail/feed/atom/ is an url for reading RSS feed.
- http://googlemail.com is also an alternative old url to access the Gmail. It is designed by Google for those countries where Google can’t able to use domain Gmail.com
Which desktop client will be helpful to sign in to Gmail?
There are many desktop clients available around the web out of which few are extremely popular in users as well as few of them are free to use and easy to setup. Using desktop client to sign in Gmail can reduce the login problem significantly. Another good thing with desktop client is they keep the backup of all the mails from Gmail inbox. Following are the useful desktop client that can be used for Gmail
1. Thunderbird 2.0
2. Windows Mail
3. Outlook 2007
4. Outlook 2003
5. Outlook Express
6. Apple Mail 3.0
Download one of these desktop client to sign in to Gmail. Out of this list Thunderbird is free and easy to use. Out of this list Thunderbird is free and easy to use.
People can also use the offline mode of Gmail which downloads the mails and keep it on local computer till you login again.
Hope this article may help to those who facing sign in problems with Gmail.